AMDAVAD SOCIAL – THE SOCIAL FLEA
Amdavad, a smart and swacch city, is also coming up as the city of social goodness with NGOs, Trusts, Corporate Initiatives, SHG’s and Government Projects for the social betterment. However, a lot of them are working on the same topics yet in silos. This winter, let us get together to form a closer community sharing synergies, ideas and learning for a better and bigger impact. Social flea, a one of its kind, with stalls, activities, interactive areas, music and masti.
AMDAVAD SOCIAL, an initiative by infoAnalytica Foundation is in collaboration with SAMRAGA, The festival of Music and Shreyas Foundation, actively working on children’s education, cultural and social welfare. To empower the cause, the event would also host the like of Ustad. Zakhir Hussain, Shri Hiren Chate and 10 more artists.
Amdavad Social brings more than 25+ NGOs/ Social Enterprises on the same platform to share the joy of inseparability and togetherness in the social sector of the city. Amdavad Social will also have workshops for kids, interactive spaces for adults and much more to add.
Registration Link: Click
PAYMENT Terms and Conditions:
Payment methods: Cash, Cheque OR Online Transfer (NEFT)
Account Name: Aamod Cultural Foundation
Bank Name: HDFC BANK
Account No: 50100104453938
IFSC Code: HDFC0001285
Branch Name: Jodhpur Cross Road
P.S: Kindly send us the screenshot or transaction details once you complete the payment.
With the Payment Transaction details, kindly send us a logo organisation (PDF, PNG, JPEG ) and attach 5 images of our organisation for online branding purpose.Also, share the details of your social media handles (facebook, instagram and twitter)
- Size of the stall: 10 ft * 10 ft
- Any stall shall be considered ‘blocked’ for 2 working days until the payment is made after the confirmation. We request you to email the reference number/image of the payment transaction for us to verify your payment
- Any stall shall be considered ‘booked’ only when the full payment is received by us
- A receipt for stall payments will be issued after we have received full payment
- The cost of a stall is Rs. 2000/- which includes costs of electricity, table and chair cost, electricity, water and on ground branding of the stall
Cancellation and Refund Policy
In case of any cancellations, the exhibitors need to intimate organizing team 7 days prior to the commencement of the event. No refund will be provided in case of cancellation.
General Terms and Conditions
- Exhibitors will be allowed to setup their stalls at the venue on 9th of December, 2019 from 12:00 PM onwards
- Per stall there will be 2 tables, 2 chairs. 2 representatives allowed for setup and management
- Each stall will get 2 badges that the representatives are supposed to wear as a mandate.
- Each stall shall be provided with two table, two chairs, one 15 A plug point. Extra table = Rs.200, extra chair = Rs.100.
- Meals for the stall representatives can be accommodated by Shreyas Foundation (chargeable). Water bottle/ facility will be provided
- In case any of the above-mentioned things are not provided to you at the time of setup, you are requested to approach the organizing team for further assistance
- Any extra space for storage of goods will not be available, please make sure your products are put up safely within your assigned stall area
- There is adequate security arrangement for overnight security of the stalls. However, we request you to make sure that all your goods are properly packed and stored in your stall area as the organizing team shall not be held responsible for any loss of goods
- We will not be liable or held responsible for any losses due to natural disasters or unforeseen calamities during the event
- We reserve the right to change or revise any of the terms and conditions at later date. If that is done, you shall be informed by mail on the email address provided by you
- You’re allowed to showcase, sell your products. Billing will be done by the stall itself
- If you have any more queries, reach us out at 9727988901.
- For any other specific requirement, you’ll have to reach out to the organizer before 3rd December 2019.
P.S.: The allotment of stalls is entirely our prerogative in order to maintain uniformity and fair practice.
About the Organizer
InfoAnalytica Foundation is the CSR wing for infoAnalytica Consulting Private Limited. Their efforts are focused on building equitable and sustainable communities. They have touch thousands of lives through our efforts in the areas of quality education, preventive healthcare, heritage conservation, holistic development and, women empowerment.
infoAnalytica Foundation collaborates with academic institutions, development and non-profit organizations to attain shared goals.
infoAnalytica brings the concept of AMDAVAD Social in the city for effective collaborations between NGOs, Corporates, SHG and Government bodies.